Our School Aims:
- That every child has the right to the very best quality of teaching.
- That every child should be safe and happy.
- That every child should have pride in their achievements and enjoy their successes and the successes of others.
- That learning is for life and for the betterment of society.
- We are all learners.
- That every child has the right to learning opportunities that will enable them to be numerate and literate
At the Oxford Road Community School we aim to provide an inspiring, challenging and supportive learning environment for every child.
Our School Vision:
- We all have the opportunity to shine.
- We are all learners and we promote lifelong learning.
- We respect ourselves, each other, the school and the environment.
- We have clear expectations about behaviour and self discipline, and we take responsibility for our own actions.
- Spiritual and moral understanding is at the heart of everything that we do.
- We build strong working relationships with children, parents and the wider community.
- Our school is a warm, friendly, secure ,accessible and welcoming place.